Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
09-16-2012, 03:47 PM,
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
There was a Wayzata dive club that dived the lake hard. And some other local groups. Also some of the old timers scanned the lake with side scan and dove most if not all the larger wrecks known, and unknown. A good number of those spots now exist as GPS coordinates that are not publicly known. I wouldn’t mind diving a bueatufill dive spot regardless of it’s a virgin spot or not. The older divers I’ve BS’d with have all sorts of interesting spots but problem is, most were found before GPS and were marked by such and such surface point many of which no longer exist or are painted different colors now! I don’t fully understand if you’re an old ass diver that has da..m near hung up the gear, and hasn’t been diving, or only very little, then what difference would it make to put me on some of those interesting spots? Is it comeradity towards other divers that share the spot? If so, and the whole group of divers is on the way to the nursing home what’s the point?  I would really like to see the sturgeon in this lake. And I’m not too proud to ask the forum for help. If the old time divers are so stubborn(which the ones I’ve met, really are), I will just proceed forward and continue on my mission to swim as much of this lake underwater as possible.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates? - by popolarbear - 09-16-2012, 03:47 PM