Remember me
Lost Password Register

Honey Badger Dive Team in the Bahamas Dec 2012
12-28-2012, 03:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2012, 03:55 PM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: Honey Badger Dive Team in the Bahamas Dec 2012

Your right Steve, MNSCUBA is a forum and not a blog. I guess I was too ignorant to understand what the difference is until you pointed it out  Wink. Now I see that forum's are for two way communication, and blogs are just one way communication. When I posted the 22 photos, and the links to 11 videos, and the link to the photos in my Facebook page in the MNSCUBA forum, I assumed it may spur some dialog (back and forth). My bad I guess ???... I do see people posting photos once in a while in the MNSCUBA gallery, but I think it is too cludgy to post them there. So does one page of dialog bog the system down, or is it just too much info all at once that bothers some people? I think the original anchor challenge is 37 pages long, and with all the tears, gnashing of teeth and wimpering that went on in that thread... I don't recall any animosity about it being too long. I will look into the blog thing for the next adventure, but until then I will probably just keep poking the bear in this forum >Big Grin ;D.

After I posted the pics and video links and noticed the lack of replies, I figured that the Grand Poobah of the red and black drysuit divers (AKA Team Gilligan) hasn't granted permission to acknowledge the antics of the Honey Badger Dive Team ;D ;D ;D. I've missed the smack talk somthing fierce.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Honey Badger Dive Team in the Bahamas Dec 2012 - by DetectorGuy - 12-28-2012, 03:52 PM