Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge
11-24-2013, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 02:08 PM by Terry.)
TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge
Hello Everyone!
Young Joe, and Scuba Steve and I went out to dive Holland Lake in Eagan yesterday morning thinking we'd "might" still have open water, we did on about half the lake, the rest we could walk on. So its time to fire up for yet another season of the best diving in MN. (least in the winter)
One of the best times I had last winter, was icing at night on Waconia, running a couple generators for lights above and below the ice, a bonfire to occupy the time of Popo's and Robert's kids, and for me to warm up to, and to burn some old tax returns, it was a win for everyone, even the IRS. I'd like to do some more of that this winter. Another was the combined jumps on Millacs with the entire crew, the grilling the seafood, the grilling each other, the actual good diving to be had on the south shore of Millacs, especially now that I've got the HUGE 42" bar!
I've got wayyyyy too many anchors at my house, but I do have more space for old bottles, (good thing I live alone) so I think that will be this years goal to see what we can find for vintage bottles.
Couple things that have surprised me over this summer,,, how slow can things get here on MNscuba,,, how close to a bull moose you can get in the waters around Isle Royale,,, that the first 3 icing challenges EVER got more then 8500 reads, little own more then 85,000.
I'd like to welcome back all the regulars, Nate, Popo, John, Robert, Young Joe, Jason and Scuba Steve, but I'd also like to welcome anyone who has an icing card to jump with us, or without to come out and just join in the laughs, we'll make sure you get safely on and off the ice. Look forward to seeing everyone again! Trinity
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge - by Terry - 11-24-2013, 01:58 PM