Remember me
Lost Password Register

MOA local dive freshwater tank only
01-02-2010, 03:28 PM,
Re: MOA local dive freshwater tank only

Ya Angie, that sounds doable, should be in between winter vacations, thanks for the offer to change!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
01-15-2010, 06:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2010, 06:17 PM by acharpenter.)
Below is from Carrie:

Good news, the staff loves the idea of doing single tank dives, the price will be $80.00 plus tax, we are only going to offer the single tank dive in Fisherman's hollow right now, but we want to offer single tank dives in Sharks Cove too, but the risks are a little greater and we have to figure out logisitically how we want to handle it.  Would your group be able to dive 5:30-7:30pm on a Thursday?

I'm in.....how about Thursday March 4th - anyone???
01-16-2010, 07:48 PM,

Hey Angie, I'm in, had to move Bonaire back to the end of March, and then we could still go throw a few back after the dive. Does anyone have actual dive times on the first MOA dives, lol, too shallow to get my computer to pick them up?
                                                                                                        TRINITY
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
01-17-2010, 01:37 AM,
I show 28 and 40 minutes.  max 9 and 11, avg 7 and 9
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
01-17-2010, 10:46 AM,

Thanks Tulli! Been spending too much time under the ice to remember much about that open water, even "inside" open water :-\        T
01-21-2010, 03:26 PM,
So Terry and I would be in for sure for a freshwater only dive on Thursday March 4th -  5:30-7:30pm

I believe we need at least 4 for them to schedule it

Anyone else interested??
01-30-2010, 01:25 PM,

Hey Angie, I'd like to join you and Terry, but I have a class that Thursday night...any chance of scheduling it sometime
between March 4 and the last week of March (so at least the three of us could dive as a group?)  ???
01-31-2010, 04:45 PM,

Hey Angie, I'd like to join you and Terry, but I have a class that Thursday night...any chance of scheduling it sometime
between March 4 and the last week of March (so at least the three of us could dive as a group?)   ???
[/quote]

I'm in the Carib March  9th-23rd so no fresh water for me, THANKS!
01-31-2010, 06:05 PM,
I am interested, just need a finalized date/time to confirm availability.
01-31-2010, 06:16 PM,
I went to MOA yesterday to try to check things out.  The ladie there said February 20th they are having a big group/photo diving event.  This is all I know.