Remember me
Lost Password Register

July 4th @ Paul Lake
07-02-2003, 02:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2003, 02:30 PM by freedivernd.)
July 4th @ Paul Lake
I'm planning on doing some free diving at Paul Lake friday morning for a couple of hours.. anyone can join me if they'd like.... sometime between and 9:00 & 10:00 (sorry I can't be more vague :Smile). Hoping for 9:00 but I'm not a morning person. I plan on doing some simple snorkeling and then after that dropping a line down to the bottom for some deeper diving. I'll be just east of the boat ramp. If there is a strong south wind.. I'll be going to Lake Six. If the weather is crappy I'll not be going. Should have your own mask, fins, and snorkel.. wetsuit would be good and so would a weight belt with several 1 or 2 lb weights to offset the wetsuit, I may have some extra gear along too.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
07-07-2003, 11:31 AM,
Re:July 4th @ Paul Lake
Hey Fred how was Pual? I would have loved to join you by the wife and I went to crosby. I have been impaiantly waiting to get up there again, and to try some freediving. Let my know if you want some company sometime.
Did you get the pics from your get together developed yet? I'm interested on how well that camera worked.

Latter, Tim
07-07-2003, 08:12 PM,
Re:July 4th @ Paul Lake
Paul lake was good, as usual, but it was only myself and my daughter there.. she was down to -30' with me though, so that was good. She was also anxious to get back to the cabin so we cut the diving/snorkeling a bit short.
The camera has been working good but still have a lot to learn as far as when to use and when not to use the flash.
I'm always looking for someone to freedive with and will post the next time I'll be able to spend any decent amount of time in the water and where.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?