Remember me
Lost Password Register

Jokes
01-19-2007, 05:28 PM,
Re: Jokes
Did you hear about the three legged dog?  It walked into the saloon one day, went up to the bar, and told the bartender:  "I'm looking fot he man who shot my pa."
01-19-2007, 05:33 PM,
Joe....Joe..... Joe.

What are we going to do with you ????
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
12-18-2009, 03:25 PM,
A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.
He said to the female whale "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink".
They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.
Soon, however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of the shore.
The male was enraged that they were going to get away and said to the female, "Lets swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore". They swam for a while when the male whale noticed that the female was lagging behind and it seemed that the female was becoming reluctant to follow him. The male whale turned and swam back to the female whale "What's the problem, those bastard sailors are getting away. Let's get 'em".
And with a look that any male would recognize, she said, "Look", "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen".
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun