Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rebreather night(s) Part II
12-11-2003, 01:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2003, 10:25 AM by Skruff.)
Re:Rebreather night(s) Part II

Chuck- Got any info on the Evolution yet??? Is it an update to the inspiration? Differences? Cost? Suppose these are good questions for Monday night........
Chris Bloss
12-13-2003, 07:54 AM,
Skruff,

The Evolution started out as a project to make the Inspiration in a smaller package. It has since "evolved" into a completely different rebreather. I will save the forum from a lengthy discussion of the differences between the two units. Like you said it will be better addressed Monday night.

For those of you interested, we did get the KISS rebreather in and assembled so it will be available for "show and tell".

And remember, even though the pool session (Tuesday) is full, we can take as many people who care to come for the lecture (Monday) night. The overflow pool night will likely be sometime in January after I get back from Cozumel.

Safe Diving,

Chuck Northrup

Don't believe the hype!
12-17-2003, 10:55 PM,
Thanks to everyone who braved the weather Monday night for the rebreather seminar. It was a great group and a good time.

Attached Files
.jpg   Rebreather_Night1.jpg (Size: 85.85 KB / Downloads: 57)
.jpg_thumb   Rebreather_Night1.jpg_thumb (Size: 30.04 KB / Downloads: 0)
Don't believe the hype!
12-17-2003, 10:57 PM,
A few new faces turned out for the pool session Tuesday night.

Attached Files
.jpg   rebreathernight2.jpg (Size: 59.67 KB / Downloads: 59)
.jpg_thumb   rebreathernight2.jpg_thumb (Size: 33.66 KB / Downloads: 0)
Don't believe the hype!