Remember me
Lost Password Register

I'm Back and Getting Well!!!
11-15-2003, 10:47 AM,
I'm Back and Getting Well!!!
Hey guys , I am back and kicking!!! Everything went very well and I can be back swimming within a few weeks (depending on how I feel). Now lifting diving gear might be another matter. That might take a little longer.

And of course we "flew" a dive flag at the foot of my hospital bed! No kidding...I have Chris as a witness. It attracted a lot of attention from non-diver to diving hospital personnel as well. They really got a kick out of it. And I got to swap "diver stories" with some of the nursing staff which was just super! Most of them were warm water divers so they were really curious at all the cold-water diving we do around here.

SO THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES FROM ALL OF YOU!!! IT WAS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

To all of you , thank you!!!
You are the greatest divers around , anywhere , anytime!!!

See ya in the pool very soon!!! Because as Arnold said:

I'll Be Back...

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
11-16-2003, 08:50 PM,
Re:I'm Back and Getting Well!!!
That's awesome news Jean... Glad to have you back Big Grin A dive flag at the foot of your hospital bed, now that HAS to be a first!
11-17-2003, 02:08 PM,
Re:I'm Back and Getting Well!!!
Well , maybe , but you know me!!! I should have ordered an MNSCUBA.COM hospital gown , but I see they were out of stock!!! Wink But the flag thing...Actually , it was just as much Chrisw's idea as it was mine. But it was definately appropriate!

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH