Remember me
Lost Password Register

Finally found somewhat reasonable ticket to CUN
12-09-2003, 01:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2003, 01:38 PM by freedivernd.)
Finally found somewhat reasonable ticket to CUN
Cheap plane tickets have been a bearcat to find this year compared to others...but I think I finally found something worth booking.. less than $280 Rt incl/taxes, etc., but the itinerary sucks, leave time, layover, etc. Looks like we'll be going though.. Jan 3rd I'm thinkin'. Haven't booked yet.. wondering if I should just spring it on the wife at christmas as a gift... "hey hon, I'm going to Mexico and takin' the tent.. here's your ticket too, Merry Christmas" Big Grin
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
01-06-2004, 11:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2004, 01:41 PM by freedivernd.)
Re:Finally found somewhat reasonable ticket to CUN
This was all wrong.. it was more like $560 person... BUT, guess what.. BOOKED just now out of the cities (for almost half that)... finally some reasonable air fare!!! Warm Water Here I Come... now.. just to decide which fins/mask/wetsuit to take along..and to pack the tent (hope the wife will go for that) ;D ;D ;D
Fred
01-06-2004, 12:02 PM,
O.K. .. if she doesn't go for the tent.. if we take off for Cozumel, any reasonable, fairly nice hotels on the beach with good access and diving right out front that anyone can steer me to? Hate to be too close to town...
Fred
01-06-2004, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2004, 04:38 PM by freedivernd.)
o.k. maybe i'm talkin to myself here... because accomadations aren't the most important to me, I'm considereing Villa Blanca and Lorena's (or whatever it's called now) I've seen both of them but never stayed at either one. pluses/minuses? I think I've done shore dives off of Lorena's that weren't too bad. Other similar hotels I should consider?
Fred