Remember me
Lost Password Register

video capturing the essence freediving in Cozumel frm Ted in Wis.
01-08-2004, 06:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2004, 07:02 PM by freedivernd.)
video capturing the essence freediving in Cozumel frm Ted in Wis.
a bit large download but worth it!
I pulled this from the DB site... it's from Ted down there in wisconsin and is from a recent trip to Cozumel:

*edit: Hey hey. The hyperlink is working. Just click on it, and follow the directions below.

...into your browser window, and hit enter (or Go). A screen for ibackup should come up prompting you for a password (in the upper left). Type 'deeperblue' (just the word - no quotes ) into that box and hit enter. Then just click on the Cozumel_Dec_2003 file, and your computer should prompt you to save it to your hard drive. If that doesn't work, try right clicking the file and drag your cursor to 'save target as'.
Cold and dark down there huh?
01-08-2004, 08:48 PM,
Re:video capturing the essence freediving in Cozumel frm Ted in Wis.
Bummer, the password isn't working for me. ???
01-08-2004, 11:22 PM,
Re:video capturing the essence freediving in Cozumel frm Ted in Wis.
Lonnie,
I double checked the working of that link..and it wasn't. What you'll have to do I guess is cut and paste the following into your browser:

that should do it... you may be able to just click on the above too. password is deeperblue

Sorry if it didn't work for others that may have tried... it's really worth a look.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?