Remember me
Lost Password Register

Where's my MNScuba.com air freshener?
01-21-2004, 09:59 AM,
Where's my MNScuba.com air freshener?
I see a lot of cool items I can buy, but the one thing I want is a diver air freshener. I would think divers would especially need to freshen their autos. Wink hehe Iat least to be considerate of their passengers.
Anyone know where I can find such an item? If it said MNScuba.com, that would be even better. Smile
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
01-21-2004, 10:47 AM,
Re:Where's my MNScuba.com air freshener?
Hmm, if everyone had to pick a fragrance out of those listed below, which would it be? I found a place online that can make custom air fresheners,
I might just have a batch made up. Would anyone else be interested? I think the min size batch is 500 and they have a shelf life of 2 years. I do not know the cost yet, I need to dig a little deeper.

Blueberry
Bouquet
Bubble Gum
Cherry
Cinnamon
Citrus
Coconut
Flower Fresh
Fresh
Green Apple
Lavender
Lemon
Lilac
New Car (Leather)
Mint
Orange
Peach
Pine
Potpourri
Raspberry
Rose
Spice
Strawberry
Vanilla
Wildflower
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
01-21-2004, 10:53 AM,
um...which ever scent will cover/obliterate neoprene dive stench....
01-21-2004, 11:03 AM,
Looks like we need to do some testing. heh.
01-21-2004, 12:52 PM,
Order one of the stickers and run to Wal Mart to get the 'tree' of your choice and put the sticker on, lol.

Smile
01-21-2004, 01:00 PM,
Dang, you have to go and get practical on me. LOL. I was all set to order 500 of these bad boys from a promotional company. hehe. Then put them on all the scuba boards and roll in the 400% profit. (well according to their website anyway) lol.
01-21-2004, 01:04 PM,

Chad: Go ahead and do it. Chris knows I will suck in and buy at least one of these dudes just to get my hands on it first...Gee , go figure? Wink And you have to split the profits with your buddies...Ya dig?

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
01-21-2004, 01:22 PM,
I actually like the smell of neoprene. That's what my closet smells like. Since I dive dry I never use the wetsuit anymore. Maybe I could make use of it and cut it up to use it for an air freshner...LOL! ;D
01-21-2004, 03:46 PM,
Speaking of dive related products . . .

Has any one see a dive flag sticker in the shape of Minnesota? If so, where can I purchase one?

As for the 'air-freshener', how about 'Dry Suit Undergarment'?!?!?
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
01-21-2004, 04:00 PM,
LOL...especially for those that opt for methane for drysuit inflation! Tongue