Remember me
Lost Password Register

Square Lake Map
01-23-2004, 10:02 AM,
Square Lake Map
What ever happened to the map of Square Lake that one of the Wednesday Night dives this last summer? I would be very intrested in getting it, as I do not really know where everything is there or even what all is down there.
01-23-2004, 01:40 PM,
Re:Square Lake Map
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but it is the MN DNR lakes site.

Just pop in Square lake, then clicl on the checkmark under maps.
HtH,
-Chad
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
01-23-2004, 02:27 PM,
Here is the link to the other map....

01-23-2004, 08:46 PM,
What is the orientation on the map that you-all drew? Where is the shore? I assume it is at the bottom as you read the writing. Is the fireplace an underwater attraction, or is it a firepit there at Golden Acres? (Keep in mind that I have not been there too many times in the past)
01-23-2004, 10:25 PM,
firepit is on shore of golden acres (as of aug 2003 Wink )

the degrees are compass readings.
01-24-2004, 11:14 AM,
I know there was a nice map I think SD&T posted last year about the time they put in the new line, and it was not hand drawn, but had all the bases and the airplane tail and the lines drawn on it. Unfortunately, I do not have time to look for it today. If someone else doesn't find it, I'll look when I get a chance.
-Chad
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
01-24-2004, 07:02 PM,
Here is a draft map that I did a bit over a year ago for the whole DM thing. At the time the line to the canoe had been cut. Since then the line from the tail to first is now straight, where it had a small bend back then.

JoelW

Attached Files
.pdf   Square.pdf (Size: 34.19 KB / Downloads: 66)
01-26-2004, 01:13 AM,
I like that map. It makes me want to explore every inch of the ropes this year. Smile When's it going to get warm outside?
02-08-2004, 09:51 PM,
The "powers that be" decided to move 1st base (commonly referred to as the steps platform) closer to 2nd base (commonly referred to as the fine mesh platform (in relation to the outfield platform which is commonly referred to as the chain link platform)) thereby breaking the connection I put in from 1st base to the canoe. I fixed this and there should be a line to it still. I had to move the canoe about 10ft so it is the same distance away from the steps platform as it used to be. There was a connection from the Smith platform all the way to the two main platforms on the park side which, if it had not broken down, would complete the transit to the park side along with Rich's line. This may get fixed this year just for practice time in the doubles before Fundy. Big Grin
T
Safety first, ego last, actions speak louder than words or c-cards.
02-08-2004, 09:56 PM,
Also the is now a rope going directly from the wood platform (3rd base) to the chain link platform.
T
Safety first, ego last, actions speak louder than words or c-cards.