Remember me
Lost Password Register

Tall Pine Scuba
02-05-2004, 05:00 PM,
Tall Pine Scuba
Took a trip to Virginia north of Duluth and stopped by Tall Pine Scuba. Nice little shop, well equipped. I saw the Genesis OZ titanium regulator. Quite the set up. Dave and Rick were pretty busy, but they had no problem sitting down and talking to me and showing me around. I was really impressed with what they have done and are doing with one of the mine pits there. Showed me photos and videos This definatly is where I want to do some diving. It looks like if they can get some more things in it will be a cold water Bermuda. While I was there 3 of their other instructors came in lots of fun to talk with and lots of help.
The one thing I was impressed with is they promoted other dive shops in the area that migh be able to help me out as they are closer to where I live. I'd say that was a 1st for me, they are willing to pass the buck on to others if it works out better for me. Now that is good customer relationship in my book and I will be spending some money there this summer.
I did some business in Brainard and they sure don't pass the buck they had me believing the only mines to dive were Crosby or head to the big lake.
I would give Tall Pine Scuba one big Ohh Rah