Remember me
Lost Password Register

FantaSea Scuba - Burnsville
12-15-2003, 12:23 PM,
Re:FantaSea Scuba - Burnsville
Ive never been to Fantasea but lets not burn bridges that we might want to cross later. If you have a gripe take it out on them by bringing your business elsewhere. Hit them where it hurts, "in the pocket book". Talking negative about shops on [u][glow=red,2,300]our [/glow] [/u] site can only split the already small local dive community that we have. If you feel the need to vent, send your message to them in an email or other non public fourm. That way dive shop owners won't take it so personally. Please remember that these shops are peoples livelyhood and posting negative feedback hurts there new business. If these businesses do fail we will all suffer because there will be few shops to compete with. More shops means lower prices for us the consumer.
05-12-2004, 11:28 AM,
I go to this shop even though they are on the other side of town. I purchased two tanks from them and usually get there about the time they are about to lock the door, but they take the time and fill the tanks for me. I have taken classes from them and had a great time and they have always been very professional.
12-09-2004, 01:51 PM,
So I don't live in MN, I don't even live in Central Time Zone. I live in Los Angeles County, California, but I thought I'd add to this thread.

I did ice diving with Fantasea in Feb. 2004. I have a few good friends in Twin Cities area and when I visited, I thought I'd do something I can't do here in LA where only ice in town is ICE-T. I was the only person from CA in that class.

I've been trimix and intro cave trained by a well known instructor. I have a pretty close tie with a local dive shop here that I DM for, and where I blend my own nitrox and trimix. With that said, I had one of the most memorable experiences with them in my diving career. I was quite impressed by how organized they were and how they treated their customers (ok, so maybe I'm biased here, I'm so used to a bunch of a-holes here in LA, nonetheless I was very pleased).

I fully appreciate the experience I had with them. It was very nice meeing all of you at Fantasea Scuba.