Remember me
Lost Password Register

Air Down There - Little Canada
02-13-2004, 02:02 PM,
Air Down There - Little Canada
Made my first stop at Air Down There scuba in Little Canada -- Just north of 36, off of Rice Street. Web Site is:

Although the shop is fairly small, they have lots of equipment, books, and supplies. Very friendly and helpful guy working behind the counter, and worth a visit. Much better prices on extras than my local shop.
12-30-2004, 11:24 AM,
Re:Air Down There - Little Canada
In November 2004 I bought some training materials (PADI AOW), and rented a BC & Reg from them. Equipment was in excellent condition -- could have been brand new. They were liberal with the "week" rental to allow me to pick it up early and return the day after I flew back. Young lady that was working was very informative and helpful without being pushy. I hope to go on a trip with them someday, and they will continue to get my business even if they are not the closest shop.
04-08-2005, 04:57 PM,
Re: Air Down There - Little Canada
did anyone else have trouble opening the AirDownThere
newsletter schedule for Apr/May/June that they recently sent out?
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
04-09-2005, 10:59 AM,

Here is a link to our events.  If you have trouble opening this please call the shop.

Scott Wemyss<br />Air Down There SCUBA <br />9 East Little Canada Road<br />Little Canada, MN 55117<br />(651) 482-0977<br />www.airdownthere.com<br />airdownthere@msn.com
06-17-2005, 08:35 PM,
You can't do better than Air Down There.  Great staff, great owners, awesome service.  Very helpful and honest.
06-13-2007, 11:42 PM,
This thread is a little out of date, so I thought I would put in something new.  I resumed diving last fall; twenty years after getting my OW.  Now the entire family has been certified at Air Down There so we have a good deal of experience with the staff.  The OW staff are knowledgeable and personable.  Class is very responsive to the students needs.  Highly recommended.

Gear selection at the store is still top notch.  They are very particular about the gear they offer.  You will not make a mistake if you follow their advice.

I am struck by how they have become the center of the local dive communittee.  It is clear I am not the only one who has found them to be the best.

Cheers
03-28-2009, 10:55 AM,
I've been on two of the camp and dive weekends with Air Down There and have had a lot of fun.  They put together a lot of good fun dives over the summer too.  I recently purchased a backplate and wing setup and Scott and Tracy were very helpful in answering all of my questions.  Thanks Guys.