Remember me
Lost Password Register

Get together after the "Dive into the past" show?
02-17-2004, 11:03 PM,
Get together after the "Dive into the past" show?
:SmileWould there be any interest in a get-together after the show on the 28th? I think There is a Joe Sensors close by along with several other bar/grill places. I can almost guarentee that the Ground Round is out of the question. See if everybody can agree on a place and we'll go for it. Later, Scubadog76.

P.S. A bottle in front of me is better than a frontal lobotomy!!!
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
02-18-2004, 09:42 AM,
Re:Get together after the "Dive into the past" show?

Got my vote!!! Sensor's would be an ideal place!!! Lets see how much response we get...We can also try to draft volunteers at the show itself. Wink

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
02-18-2004, 10:27 AM,
whats a day away from the fam without grabing a bottle of some kind. ;D
count me in
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
02-18-2004, 11:35 AM,
I'd probably be up for this. Smile
02-18-2004, 12:19 PM,
I'm game.
--Jason
02-18-2004, 05:45 PM,
:SmileI was in Cozumel a week ago and I would imagine by the time the show comes around, all of the damage done at Carlos and charlies should be gone. I'm in!
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
02-20-2004, 02:32 PM,
Hi all, I was in Cancun last week, all by my lonesome and dove out of there - that was exciting - strong current from the surface to 50'. I should have guessed about the current when the divemaster mentioned (on the boat heading for the first reef) that they would be "stretching" the rules a bit, especially on safety stops...as I found out, you literally can't stop for a safety stop.

Can't make the get together on the 28th, will be up fishing Red Lake, but looking forward to the next get together! Sue
02-25-2004, 12:55 PM,
Is there a set time/place for the event yet?
--Jason
02-25-2004, 01:50 PM,
:SmileIt sounds like Joe Sensors which is 1 block west of Rosedale on the north side of 36. Thats a suggestion. If everybody agrees, Post a yes!
02-25-2004, 03:36 PM,
yes Wink