Remember me
Lost Password Register

Poll: Which would you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Newest post at the top?
61.54%
8 61.54%
Newest post at the bottom?
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Order of Threads
02-20-2004, 09:24 AM,
Order of Threads
It's been brought up a few times, so I will let the members decide what is best on this issue.

Please vote for how you would prefer the forums to display new posts, first or last.

The way it is now, the newest posts are at the top of the first page... if this were to be the other way around, new posts would be on the bottom of the last page.

I will not vote, it's up to all of you! This poll will expire in one month.

Let the voting begin...
02-20-2004, 09:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2004, 08:59 PM by LKunze.)
Re:Order of Threads
Personally I don't really care that much since I've gotten used to the new posts on top here, however every other forum I frequent, scuba related or otherwise all have the newest posts on the bottom. One other thing I'd add too, is that having the newest posts on top doesn't really make it any faster. For instance clicking on a thread title doesn't always take you to the newest post. Often times it takes you to the oldest post or just below the newest post in the middle somewhere. You still have to scroll a little either way. Wink
02-20-2004, 03:04 PM,
Re:Order of Threads
it takes some getting used to but on longer threads I like haveing newer on top (untill I fall behind) :-[
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !