Remember me
Lost Password Register

Minnesota and Cozumel Diving Photos
02-22-2004, 01:12 PM,
Minnesota and Cozumel Diving Photos
We have not yet entered the digital era, however, having just got a newer computer, we finally got around to scanning some of our dive photos. We've even gone so far as to upload them to a website. We've got two photo albums at this website. The first one is from Cozumel when we were freediving. The other album is photos of us scuba diving in various Minnesota lakes, as well as the Crosby Mine Pits. You can view these photos by copying the following web address:

02-22-2004, 01:51 PM,
Re:Minnesota and Cozumel Diving Photos
cool, pic's
I wouldn't worry about not being in the digital era I don't have any uw camera yet
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
02-22-2004, 06:12 PM,
What's cool is all of the Minnesota pics were taken with cheap, disposable, underwater cameras.
02-23-2004, 08:06 AM,
The Minnesota pictures were great Aand A! I'm getting excited for spring to come now. Thank you for posting those.

Brian
Brian
02-25-2004, 08:41 PM,
cool thers hope for us cheep divers ;D
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
02-26-2004, 07:58 AM,
Great, great pictures! At least you remember the "disposable" when you jump in the water. I forgot mine on the boat deck down in Cancun (so I copied your "elkhorn" coral pic for my display on my work 'puter). Thanks again! Sue
02-26-2004, 03:26 PM,
Sue,
I'm thrilled you liked the photo that much Smile Big Grin ;D
02-27-2004, 02:39 PM,
Actually I've had several hospital staff comment (positive exclamations) on the new pic on my display, I was tempted to fib and say I took it, but you know the integrity thing always comes thru. I'd love to see other pics - or heck maybe plan a dive or two with your family. I'm without a dive buddy most of the time and am trying to become more proficient (practice, practice, practice) at being a better diver! Thanks, Sue
02-28-2004, 02:03 PM,
Sue,

Do you remember us from the pool dive of 2003? I think we met you there.

We'd love to have you dive with us sometime this summer! We do most of our diving at some of the lakes up north around Grand Rapids and Park Rapids and the pit mines at Crosby. As you saw from the pics we dive from our boat, but also do some shore diving depending on the lake.

Art and Aly
03-15-2004, 06:24 PM,
Hey a and a what lakes are you diving in grand rapids. I hit 2 or 3 up there last summer several times and loved them. let me know,

brian
Brian