Remember me
Lost Password Register

Underwater Pictures of Okoboji
04-08-2004, 12:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-08-2004, 12:26 PM by josejavierlopez256001.)
Underwater Pictures of Okoboji
Greetings!

I found a very cool website with underwater pictures of lake Okoboji.

cheers,

Jose
04-08-2004, 12:36 PM,
Re:Underwater Pictures of Okoboji
Jose, Great photos. I definitely plan to dive Okoboji this year. Paul
04-08-2004, 02:23 PM,
Neat site Jose. Have you been down to Okoboji yet? The best time to dive it is going to be over the next month.
--Jason
04-08-2004, 02:33 PM,
Jose;
Is this the one we were calling the Mystery Wreck or is it a different one?
04-12-2004, 07:37 PM,
SmileI did some detective work for Okoboji. I found they have a shop on w. okoboji lake called blue water divers.

I also found a somewhat decent site for other stuff including a live lake cam.

There is also NO such thing as the university of okoboji! I have to change my resume before my boss finds this out as well :o! Later, S.dog76
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
04-20-2004, 10:26 AM,
Did you find that dive shop here using the 'DiveShops' button above? Wink

Cool websites...
04-21-2004, 07:53 AM,
I just did a search on yahoo and filtered through all the timeshare properties, vacation offers and useless crap. Finally, I found useful info. That dive shop looked like it had cheap prices on air and rentals too!
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
04-21-2004, 07:58 AM,

Click on the link and scroll down to the bottom under Iowa. You'll find there is another Okoboji Dive shop as well. Wink