Remember me
Lost Password Register

Had a Dream Last Night
04-20-2004, 06:39 AM,
Had a Dream Last Night
Thought I'd share this with everyone :o

I had a dream about diving last night, must be a sign! Unfortunately it went like this:

Was somewhere (California I think) doing cage diving with Great Whites (always been a dream of mine)... well, the shark came out of nowhere and rammed the bottom of the cage (big shark!) and from the impact it broke the cage loose from the rope holding it to the boat. So, here I am in scuba gear as the cage is dropping into the depths. The bottom of the cage fell off from impact as well so I had to get to the bottom and out from the cage and go as fast as I could to the boat before the shark got to me. Right as I surface the shark is kind of at an angle on the top of the water with its mouth open, and of course right before he got me they pulled me in.

Answers to your questions:

1. Did you get bent? No
2. Would you use this dive op again? No
3. How big was the shark? Sooo big!
4. Do you still want to dive with Great Whites? Yep
04-21-2004, 05:16 AM,
Re:Had a Dream Last Night
Dreams are very symbolic. Usually they consist of thoughts, feelings, experiences, things you saw in the past day or recently. So the question is: Who does the shark represent? Smile
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
04-21-2004, 08:11 AM,
Good point. Whenever I have a dream I can virtually always come up with an explanation of where the thoughts came from, usually a very recent event from the previous day or two. My first guess was that Chris recently watched Jaws...LOL!
04-21-2004, 10:38 AM,
Is your mother-in-law visiting soon? Wink
Enthusiasm is contagious. Start an epidemic.
04-28-2004, 05:51 AM,
I've had several scuba related dreams. Including one where i was floating/snorkeling down this river and there were all these huge moray type eels that kept biting me, but i survived somehow. Got to quit watching the national geographic channel i guess.... ;D
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli