Remember me
Lost Password Register

In need of legal help!
05-06-2004, 06:36 PM,
Re:In need of legal help!
Well we went back to the "Scene of the crime" today, put in a pretty good dive, No harrassment this time.
-Matt
05-06-2004, 09:49 PM,
You mean there wasn't 27 8x10 color glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one describing the scene of the crime? You mean they weren't using up all kinds of cop equipment that they had lying around the police officer station? You mean you weren't sitting on the group W bench for littering... and creating a public nusiance?
;D
I like that song.
T
Safety first, ego last, actions speak louder than words or c-cards.
05-06-2004, 09:52 PM,
After the dust settles, I'm actually gonna talk to the Park Board about a organized cleanup dive. Maka and I found a TON of junk right off shore and it would be a great candidate.(no I've not turned tree-hugger either) If they say no, We'll organize a 506 scuba diver line dance in their parking lot.(in full gear of coarse!) I'll let you know. S.dog76
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
05-12-2004, 10:17 PM,
It's finally done with! We've been checking the Hennepin cty. violation bureau, watching for our tickets to be gone and finally today, its gone. I typed in my citation# and it said "This citation is not payable. Please contact the Hennepin county violation bureau." I got a good laugh. Catch you on our next legal mishap, S.dog76 8)

&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson