Remember me
Lost Password Register

anyone diving on thurs 4/29?
04-27-2004, 07:37 AM,
Re:anyone diving on thurs 4/29?
Are we diving at long or little long? LOng lake was used by timber companies i hear, may have some cool stuff to look at.
Where are these lakes located? Directions?
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
04-27-2004, 11:22 AM,
There must be a bunch of long lakes because there is one by my house and one in bagley MN. Which long lake is it? Tongue
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
04-27-2004, 01:44 PM,
The Long Lake in Long Lake/Orono or the Long Lake in Minnetrista (both in Western Hennepin County). The Long Lake in Orono is closer to Mpls. and is easier to get to . . . but I've never been diving in it. Let's try that . . . meet outside of the Underwater Schools of Amercia @ 5:00 PM (if that works for you) and we can go from there (look under the 'diveshops' section for address). Let me know if anything changes . . .

Anyone else interested?
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
04-28-2004, 05:02 AM,
Mark: I would rather dive the deeper lake, but just to let you know ahead of time i will be diving wetsuit. Which means i will probably get cold faster than you drysuit divers. Wink

Although i did hold out for 40 mins of 42 degree water temp in perch last week. ;D