Remember me
Lost Password Register

Help with Links
11-02-2002, 07:12 PM,
Help with Links
Those rotten !@@#!$#$ at work "upgraded" my computer during my days off, and now ALL my bookmarks are gone. Yes I know I should be doing work instead of surfing and all that, but why waste as perfectly good T1 line. Anyway, a link that I had was a listing of all diving manufacturers and their respective websites. I liked it because I didn't have to save each one. If anyone has this link could you please post it. Oh, and don't tell my boss ;D
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
11-05-2002, 10:50 AM,
Re:Help with Links
Found one of them. This has some dead links but most are active. Perfect for boring nights and/or a broadband connection and a appetite for scuba related infor.
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
01-22-2003, 04:16 AM,

Found it for the viewing pleasure of all.

Tom
01-22-2003, 07:58 AM,
Tom, u r up way 2 early! Smile

Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
01-22-2003, 07:49 PM,
Actually Fred, I work graveyard shift, so really I'm up late.
Heck someone has to see if the network is still up and going. ;D. Besides, even at home the babies are not recognizing my need for sleep.

Tom