Remember me
Lost Password Register

Famous!!!
04-27-2004, 06:40 AM,
Famous!!!
Has anybody else seen this months Advanced Diver Magazine.

Their is an article about Inspiration CCR's,by Curt Bowen & Ron Benson. Pictured in full Gear, are local divers Steve, Zach and Chuck!! Nice mugs!

I will have to get autographs ;D
04-27-2004, 07:05 AM,
Re:Famous!!!
Where can we pick up a copy? For autograph purposes of course...... ;D

[move] ???[/move]
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
04-27-2004, 01:55 PM,
Yeah, I saw it. Nice articles. But what happened to the women rebreather divers? Only the men made it into the photos.

Shamre, if I remember, I'll bring it along to Thursday's dive.
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
04-28-2004, 05:42 AM,
Mark: Cool i would like to see that. Where did you get your copy?
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
05-04-2004, 07:12 AM,
I received mine via US Post. I suggest contacting ADM directly if you'd like to obtain a copy.

Advanced Diver Magazine contact information:

PO Box 21222
Brandenton, FL 34204-1222

Phone: 941-751-2360
Fax: 941-792-1787
E-mail: AdvDvrMag@aol.com
On Line: AdvancedDiverMagazine.com

The subscription rate is a bit spendy, but they don't rely on PADI or ScubaPro to finance their magazine, and personally, I think the mag quality is better than most.

Or you can ask GUDC if they have any extra copies???

Good Luck! ;D
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
05-05-2004, 10:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2004, 10:37 AM by Inspirationdiver.)
There's also an article in IANTD's Nitrox Diver about this trip. The author, Bruce Partridge, was on this trip with us diving a KISS rebreather. No good pictures of me in this one though. You might recognise a few other faces.
05-05-2004, 01:55 PM,
How long did it take you to get your first issue of AD once you signed up?