Remember me
Lost Password Register

Great Dive Sites in Roatan?
05-16-2004, 06:05 PM,
Great Dive Sites in Roatan?
Hey I am going to Roatan next week. I have been there before but I am sure I haven't been to all of the good dive sites. What are some of the best?
05-16-2004, 07:07 PM,
Re:Great Dive Sites in Roatan?
I haven't been there before, but going this fall. I'm staying @ Fantasy Island - where are you staying? I considered the Bay Islands Resort, which has a popular spot right in front called the "spooky channel" - many dive boats take their resort guests there, so check it out.
05-19-2004, 09:38 PM,
I am staying at Coconut tree in west end. I am also diving with them. I like their opperation. It is not an all inclusive or anything. I really enjoy the flexibility. I can't wait to get under the water again and I also get to try my brand new BC. Can't wait
05-21-2004, 08:04 AM,
I hear west end has more to do (night life Wink. My buddy & I are going to check it out 1 day during the week we're there. 'Couldn't pass up the deal we're getting for all-inclusive. Are you flying down via TACA or Continental?
05-21-2004, 08:25 AM,
West end does have a pretty good night life. Good times. I am flying continental to Tegucigalpa and I will be staying there for a day and then off to the Island. I have to do some business in Tegucigalpa. Continental has a nice flight into Tegucigalpa from Minneapolis. It leaves here at 5:35 am and goes through Houston and is in Tegucigalpa by 11:35 am. It did sound like you got a great deal on that all inclusive. Sometimes you just can't pass it up. when are you going again?
05-24-2004, 05:33 PM,
[I probably missed you but I have been to Roatan Many Times. My favorite dive location overall. I have dove with most of the operations there at one time or another but many have changed hands since I dove with them. West end is where the night life is. You can find great sights anywhere on Roatan. My favorites are Texas (great if you get some fast current) and Bears Den (cave). Last down in March and just missed a whale shark by hours. Maybe next time. If you want specific information feel free to e-mail me anytime.]