Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka Clean-up Dive June 19th!!!
06-10-2004, 03:41 PM,
Re:Lake Minnetonka Clean-up Dive June 19th!!!
is there a mnscuba group going or just signing up as indviduals ???
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
06-10-2004, 04:44 PM,
I have already signed up but that would be neat. If nothing else it would show MNscuba's presence in the dive community.
06-11-2004, 06:22 AM,
There is a large traveling trophy and special prizes for the team of divers that remove the most trash from the lake. I challange MNSCUBA to put togather a team for this event. The trophy will be engraved with the winning teams name and will be a traveling trophy that will get past on to next nears winner. Lets see who can get thier team or dive shops name on the trophy first!
06-11-2004, 11:00 AM,
I've signed up as an indivdual but would gladly help rep. MNscuba. How many are planing on going ?
06-11-2004, 11:36 AM,
I'm registered as an individual. Should we get together as a team? It would be nice if MNSCUBA was the first name on the trophy. How many other folks are registered and not already representing a LDS or other team?
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
06-11-2004, 01:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2004, 01:26 PM by jasondbaker.)
Great idea. I asked Amy to setup a mnscuba.com team. Even though this isn't technically a club it is a fun way to meet new people. If you have already registered please email Amy at amy@crystalpierz.com to let her know that you would like to be on the mnscuba.com team. Thanks!
--Jason
06-14-2004, 08:36 AM,
I've notified Amy - where do you want to meet?
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
06-14-2004, 09:02 AM,
there would be ample parking at the target on 7 & 101 we could car pool from there to save parking room at Maynards
06-14-2004, 09:10 AM,
There should be plenty of room for parking at Maynerds up until noon. They would like to see the divers move on and free-up parking for other customers after noon. The exception is, if divers turn into customers of Maynerds, they are welcome to stay.
06-14-2004, 10:43 AM,
I have participated in the cleanup dive the past two years. Each time we had great weather, fun people and good food. It isn't often that the diving community can come together and support such an event. Please consider joining us on Saturday to help. Hey, it's a free boat dive and free food!

Everyone is welcome to join the mnscuba.com team! If we get a large group of people we can split up into multiple teams.
--Jason