Remember me
Lost Password Register

CHRIS is BACK!!!!  
07-01-2002, 06:48 PM,
CHRIS is BACK!!!!  
Ladies and Gentlemen,<br><br>After weeks of intensive research and "detective-like" inquiries, I am ready to inform you that Chris is considering to re-start that short-lived diving career.  I do not know why I thought that Chris abandoned for good a promising diving future.  I do not know why I heard rumours about Chris' total retirement from diving.  But no, I was wrong.  My guessing was incorrect and unfounded (pure conjectures), which is sad because I was getting ready to attend Chris' Scuba Equipment Garage Sale.  I asked several members of the board when and where Chris was planning to sell his gear.  I even organized my closet and garage to make more space for that gear, but ladies and gentlemen, Jose won't be able to purchase Chris' equipment at bargain prices. <br><br>Chris?  If your return to diving is a hoax, please announce when that Scuba Pro Yard Sale will take place...<br><br>Acquatically Yours,<br><br>JJ<br><br>P.S.<br><br>Chris, I am just joking.  We like you a lot!   ;D
07-02-2002, 05:23 AM,
Re: CHRIS is BACK!!!!  
You're tooo funny! Besides, I already gave all my gear away.<br>Wink Just kidding!<br><br>Of course I am still diving... I just had some things come up and now I'm ready to get back in the water again. I'll be joining you all for the remainder of the summer I'm sure. Still planning on doing my AOW this fall and ice diving this winter.<br><br>Sorry Jose, no Scubapro sale anytime soon, but thanks for caring. ;D
07-02-2002, 06:25 AM,
Chris,<br><br>I will have a couple of days off next week. So let me know if you want to dive!<br><br>cheers,<br><br>JJ
07-02-2002, 08:32 AM,
Glad you are back!!!!<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br><br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH