Remember me
Lost Password Register

Thank you.
06-21-2002, 05:41 AM,
Thank you.
;D<br><br>I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for making this site what it is today. I can't tell you how pleased I am with the results. When I started this site my goal was simple, to help local divers get information and get together with other divers. That goal seems to have been accomplished, however it will always remain the focus of this site. I had no idea what to expect when the domain was activated and thought if 10 people signed up, that would be pretty cool. Everytime I see someone post information or saying they had a great dive it makes my day.<br><br>Thank you,<br>Chris
06-21-2002, 06:21 AM,
Re: Thank you.
Well I'd just like to say a big thanks to you Chris for all the work you've put into making this site what it is.  It's THE BEST place hands down for Minnesota diving info and more importantly for meeting new dive buddies.  I think one of the most frustrating things for divers, especially newbie divers is finding new people to dive with other than just a handful of fun dives that the local dive shops put on.  All divers start out as newbies and finding more experienced buddies willing to dive with newbies that are still working on getting their buoyancy skills down etc...can be tough.   I am happy to say that this board has helped me meet more experienced divers to dive with and most importantly learn from and that's been real valuable to me.
06-21-2002, 08:22 PM,
Chris,<br>Thank you very much for providing the site.  I agree 110% with GP - the Mn Scuba site is great!<br>Actually hope the new Twin Cities Dive Club and you will agree that we can somehow use a part of this site as the club site.  Seems to me an easy solution since many of us are already connecting/communicating so well through it.<br>All the best,<br>Dan
Dan L
06-22-2002, 07:16 AM,
I think that I have to agree with GP to a point. And one thing I disagree with him on is that this is great source for not just MN divers, but for anyone diving in the Midwest! Last time I checked, (and I check as much as possible) there was info on MO, WI, IA, distant and foreign destinations, as well as MN. One other thing about this site, although there is alot of info for newbie divers, there is great info for those that have a little more experience as well. Wether you are new to diving and looking to get started, or an intermediate and looking to expand, this site has alot to offer. All with a tone that is helpful and informative. Thanks again Chris and everyone, you have helped to expand my dive sites, buddies and most importantly (to me anyway) my fun.
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
06-22-2002, 06:47 PM,
And I will add my thank you as well...<br>I love to meet new people...And Divers at that!!!!<br>What can be better than that???  Other people that love diving just as much as I do...<br>I wish to thank all of you that I have had a change to go diving with this year.<br>It has been a blast, and the summer just started.<br>This board is wonderful in the fact that you can just go on a weekend -or- weekday dive<br>and just meet new divers...Its great!!!<br>Everyone seems to add a little different ingredient to the mix.<br>Me, I add the insanity!!!!<br><br>With my most grateful thanks!!!!<br>Crazy Jean<br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-24-2002, 07:06 AM,
Yes, definitely THANK YOU CHRIS! <br><br>Your hard work has paid off with such a positive impact for our diving community in a resource that is mnscuba. Even better, it's only just begun! <br><br>Remember, we have a community of support here for you, and it's ever-growing, so if ever in need of any help, support, or ideas, just ask and we'll all come to your aid. <br><br>For all of us, take another look at the mission statement of mnscuba and keep up the  Smile POSITIVE comments, displays, and support for the site, your dive buddy, the local dive centers, the dive resources and references, and those around you in the diving community. This good thing will only get better and better!<br><br>Thanks again Chris for giving us the chance. Congratulations on a fine job! <br>