Remember me
Lost Password Register

Nitek Duo Upload dock
05-11-2005, 06:51 PM,
Nitek Duo Upload dock
I just bought the Nitek Duo computer with the upload dock and software. I can't get the upload dock to work on my computer. It's not registering the file/driver and I got a warning that it wasn't Microsoft approved. I run XP for my O/S. Anybody else have problems or have an idea for a solution?? I've tried uninstalling/re-installing and it still won't work. Any suggestions are much appreciated!!

Thanks,

Eric
05-12-2005, 08:21 AM,
Re: Nitek Duo Upload dock
i had the same problem with mine and i all so have windows XP. i finally did get it to work and havent had any problems yet.

what is yours saying? that it cant find the hardwear for the USB cable/docking station?
05-12-2005, 08:58 AM,
Yeah, it can't find the hardware for it and gives me an error message about the port as well.
05-12-2005, 02:33 PM,
The hardware is on the CD that came with the downloader. Make sure it is in your computer and your dou is in PC mode and connected to the downloader. This is what i did...

When it says that it cannot find the hardware for the USB cable/downloader a screen pops up and it says to type in a path to were the hardware can be found. It all so should give you a browse option.

1. Click on the browse box.
2. Find and select the Diverite duo CD that is in your computer.
3. It should then locate the hardware on the CD and load it      into your computer.

I am somewhat challenged when working with computers and tryed to explain it the best i could. I hope you could follow what i was trying to say. The only way i figured it out was to speak to a Diverite rep i ran into at my local dive shop. When all else fails call Diverite. GoodLuck!
05-16-2005, 04:44 PM,
Tulsa's software will all so work for the duo and it can be downlaoded for free of their web site. I have used it with mine and i think it might be better, easier to use anyways.
05-18-2005, 04:38 PM,
What's the web address for them???

05-19-2005, 07:47 AM,