Remember me
Lost Password Register

A decent drug joke
06-03-2004, 09:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2004, 09:39 PM by scubadog76.)
A decent drug joke
A rabbit is running through the woods and comes across a giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit says: "why are you doing that? Run through the woods with me and you'll feel so much better." The giraffe thinks a minute, throws down the joint and begins to run with the rabbit through the woods. The 2 animals soon encounter an elephant snorting coke. The rabbit asks: "why are you doing that? Run through the woods with us and you'll feel so much better." The elephant ponders the suggestion, throws down the mirror and straw and begins to run through the woods with the giraffe and the rabbit.
Soon, the 3 animals encounter a lion shooting heroin. The rabbit asks: "why are you doing that? Run through the woods with us and you'll feel so much better." Suddenly, the lion jumps up, chews the rabbit into bits and swallows him. The other animals look at him in horror. "Why on earth did you do that to him they ask." "I have had it up to here with running through the woods with that guy while he's on ecstasy" the lion replied. ;D
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson