Remember me
Lost Password Register

This makes me wonder
06-17-2004, 08:54 AM,
Re:This makes me wonder
"BTW, if you check out the history section of the WKPP website you'll find all of the major players listed with their accomplishments, so I'm still not sure where the "taking credit for other people's exploits" is based upon?"

I have checked out the WKPP website. And you're right, it does give credit where credit is due.

Perhaps my "taking credit . . ." is a little strong. My original comment was based on this: I more often see GUE/DIR associating itself with WKPP than not. And like I said, it was only an opinion.

"I believe there planning on doing a TV documentary on the Gunilda in the near future"

Very exciting! I'm sure they will do it justice.

And DRE, I'm surprised you let me get away with the 'Diving Inspiration Rebreather' comment! ;D
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
07-22-2004, 02:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2004, 02:55 PM by LRRP02.)
Re:This makes me wonder

I don't I just like yanking the chain a little to get all the Cliff Clayvan remarks from the long time divers in their mid 20's group It's entertaining and I don't have to read the magazines our spend countless hours in the internet. Just think how much bottom time that could be. I do appreciate the web sites that people have listed great referances Keep up the good work