Remember me
Lost Password Register

July 25-27 Crosby Dive Trip
07-30-2002, 07:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2002, 07:42 AM by freedivernd.)
Re:July 25-27 Crosby Dive Trip
DanL, Mark, and Jason,
It was nice to meet and put faces to names. Mark and Jason, thanks for inculding me on your night dive, that was a hoot. Sorry we didn't get in a dive on saturday too. I've uploaded a .pdf file of a dive profile from my mosquito of the deepest dive that night with you folks. Not one dive lasted over a minute but there were many in the 45 - 55 second range. Check it out at
DanL, sorry I missed a dive with you and your crew that we met. I had hoped to visit you down at depths while freediving. When that rain came that was the only time I had left to dive and then I had to get going to the cabin near Detroit Lakes to meet up with my kids. Sorry about not even saying "see ya" to you and your family but you saw the weather and I figured I'd write here. So, I didn't get in a "serious" freedive.

Shoot! even ended up taking my tank back full to Brainard.
My wife and I did enjoy a long swim that a.m. in Portsmouth though, lot's of fish compared to the other mines I've been in.

Fred Johnson
Cold and dark down there huh?