Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mark your calanders now!!!
01-12-2006, 07:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2006, 11:24 AM by Chuck_Northrup.)
Mark your calanders now!!!
What's up?

I decided to knock the cobwebs off of my computer and bring a little action back to the site  :Smile

Most of our summer schedule is solidifying so I thought I would post our activities.  Note that at this time our website is a little off, but I will post a link when it is corrected   Wink

January 28  Bowling and Lazer Tag at Brunswick Bowling

Feb 19 Discover Rebreather Night (Day) at GUDC 10-4

Feb 11-12  Ice diving Location TBD (Most likely Square/Little Long/X-mas)

Feb 18  Scuba Diving Matt's Fundraiser

May 19-21  GUDC "Spring Fling" at Wazee

June 8-11 Presque Isle Charters (full)

June 12-15 Mackinac Island Charters

July 7-10 Isle Royale Live-aboard (full)

July 8-9 North Shore Charters

Aug 5-6 North Shore Charters

Aug 18-21 Isle Royale Live-aboard (full)

Aug 25-27 GUDC "Jamborie" at Crosby

Oct 28 Pumpkin Dive/Halloween Party

Nov 18 Turkey Dive

Obviously we will be fun-diving on weeknights and weekends throughout the year but these are the "bigger" events.  If you need more information call GUDC at 763.424.8717 or email me chuck@goingunder.net  I would like to wish everyone a safe and prosperous New Year of Diving!  ;D

CN3

Don't believe the hype!
03-16-2006, 08:12 AM,
Re: Mark your calanders now!!!
Hey Chuck, have you started a sign up for the spring fling yet ?
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
03-17-2006, 09:25 AM,
Speaking of calanders,    WTDR..... YOU SHOULD LET everyone know that you are up at CROSBY JUST ABOUT EVERY WEEKEND DIVING AND TRAINING PEOPLE.  I HOPE TO BE UP THERE MANY WEEKEND THIS YEAR AS WELL. 

LAST YEARS JAMBOREE WAS INCREDIBLE .  I HEARD ITS GOING TO BE CATERED THIS YEAR ;D :Smile

MaxFactor...
03-17-2006, 10:11 AM,

Yup  8)

It is not essential for people fun diving to "sign up" but it would be nice to have a head count for food and camping.  If you remember the jamborie last year we over-ran Louise pretty quickly, we won't have that luxury at Wazee  :-\  I plan on reserving 3 sites together.

HEY MAX...as I remember last years Jamborie was catered...or did you not like my cooking  Tongue  But yes, there is talk of a "formal" catering service attending this year  Smile
Don't believe the hype!
03-17-2006, 04:33 PM,
Chuck I dont rember YOU cooking.  :Smile
03-18-2006, 03:33 PM,

Most likely due to "surface narcosis"  ;D

Everyone remembers the CN3 BBQ  8)  Not to mention the home-made icecream  :-*
Don't believe the hype!
04-11-2006, 04:06 PM,
speeking of "surface narcosis" don't forget the pints for Black and Tans  8)
05-16-2006, 08:47 AM,
Just a reminder...this weekend is the GUDC Spring Fling out at Wazee  ;D

We will have divers of all experience levels and plenty of opportunities for people to meet new buddies and make new friends  8)  Drop me an email Cn3scuba@aim.com or call GUDC at 763.424.8717 if you plan on attending.

I will be heading up Thursday night to grab some campsites and get set up.  Feel free to crash our camp if you need a place to rack out...just make sure you are out of MNLakediver's snoring range if you want a good nights sleep  >Big Grin

Yes Jim, the pints are packed...the Bass and Guiness are chilling  Wink  Who said you had to "rough it" while camping  Tongue

CN3
Don't believe the hype!
05-17-2006, 07:39 AM,

I'm Supprised anything is packed I didn't think you would start untill I was there  Wink