Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Crosby this Saturday???
07-11-2002, 08:39 PM,
Dive Crosby this Saturday???
Anyone available for diving Crosby this Sat???  Meet at 9:30 in Crosby, 2 dives, lunch and airfill in Brainerd, then 1 or 2 afternoon dives, leaving Crosby by 5 or 6.<br>Dan L
Dan L
07-23-2002, 01:22 PM,
Re: Dive Crosby this Saturday???
I'm driving up to Brainerd early Saturday morning and I would like to get a couple of dives before going to see a friend race in Brainerd.  If you are still interested I would dive with you Saturday morning and have lunch, but I would have to run after lunch.  Give me a call on my cell and we could discuss details (612) 968-4008.  My name is Larry. <br><br>PS  I'm assuming your reffering to July 27th.
07-23-2002, 06:54 PM,
Re: Dive Crosby this Saturday???
Larry,<br>This post was for Sat, July 13.  Sorry.<br>There will be many divers at Crosby this weekend, though.  I'm going up early Friday to start a Rescue Diver class for the weekend, but there wil be divers from other shop/fundive groups there.  There will also be some divers at a site called Mahnomen.  All the sites are near each other, and I'm sure if you come up Sat am we can get you hooked up with some dive buddies.<br>My name is obviously Dan, have a gold Ford Explorer and will be at Louise all weekend.<br>Hope to see you there.<br>Dan<br>Note - the diveshop in Brainerd, Mn School of Diving (MSD) is a great place to stop your first time up.  You can buy a $5 map of the dive pits there and they will give you help with directions, etc etc.  Great place to get airfills (an air card is $30 for 10 fills - only $3/fill)  MSD is about 12 miles from Crosby/Ironton - only a 15 min drive.
Dan L