Lost Password Register

Dive Buddy List
07-02-2012, 04:05 PM,
Re: Dive Buddy List
Name: Jason
Certification: OW
Number of Dives: 35
Email: jason@razorwiresolutions.com

Flexible schedule for diving weekdays/weekends.  Looking to dive local and very interested in underwater metal detecting (just got a Minelabs Excalibur II).
07-26-2012, 09:56 AM,

Hi Scuba dad- my schedule is flexible too, Im game for just about anything.  Im an experienced diver but like to dive with newbies
07-22-2013, 03:52 PM,
Name: Mike
Certification: ow
Number of dives: 5
Email: skimanmike@hotmail.com
Newbie diver, just want to get in the water. Have all my own gear!
Lets go diving!
08-01-2013, 03:37 PM,
RE: Dive Buddy List
Name: Melissa W
Certification: PADI
Number of Dives: 0... as of now. Finishing my open water dives this weekend (8/3/13), so I need someone who can be a little patient with a newbie.

E-mail me anytime,
mizzie1980@hotmail.com
09-13-2013, 11:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 11:13 PM by UFO8MyCow.)
Name: Corey
Certification: SSI open water
Number of Dives: 6
E-mail me anytime,
Cgstrong2002@gmail.com

I am newly certified and I don't know anyone in the area who dives so I am hoping to meet a few folks to dive with. I work evenings so I have most mornings free and every other week off so I have a good chance of being available. I have all my own equipment and it is ready to go.
05-16-2014, 11:41 AM,
Thought I would put out a new post to see if there are any diver's in the Mankato area looking to dive more locally this summer? I would also be willing to travel a little, lime 3 to 4 hrs. Away.

Rick
Mankato
28 dives
Open water certified

R1rickybobby@yahoo.com
07-24-2014, 03:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 10:24 AM by Trance.)
Name: Scotty
Certification: PADI Advanced, EANx 40%
Number of Dives: 12
Email: send me a PM and we'll chat!

I am looking for responsible buddies that are interested in local diving. Also interested in diving in the Grand Rapids and Bemidji area as well. I have my own gear and can go with short notice. With my current schedule, late afternoons and weekends work for me.
03-14-2015, 04:50 PM,
name: Bryce Clifton
certification: PADI Open Water
number of dives: 6
email: Bclif8977@Gmail.com

I was just recently certified towards the end of the summer last year. I was able to get in some dives in Lake-Ore-be-gone in the fall. I'm looking for some people to dive with and gain experience with this summer as I currently do not have a buddy. Send me an email if anyone is up for dive and needs a buddy this coming season!
03-31-2015, 11:10 AM,
I certified last fall and have done a few dives in Mexico including a cenote. Looking for a five buddy to check out local lakes. Open most weekends. I live in Elko but wouldn't say no to a little drive time
08-04-2015, 09:25 AM,
Ang Anderson
certification: PADI Divemaster
number of dives: too many to count! But have been on hiatus for a few years. I'd love to do a refresher of sorts with a more experienced dive buddy!
email: ang.anderson@gmail.com
a break shows in the clouds, and all is changed.<br />-e.b. white