Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Buddy List
07-15-2009, 06:20 PM,
Re: Dive Buddy List
Name- Chris Rhoades
Location- Somerset WI
Gear- Own
Cert- PADI OW (for now, more to come I hope)
Dives- Brand spanking new!

I live minutes from Perch and would like to dive as much as possible! I have an odd work schedule and can dive anyday aslong as I am on the road by 2pm. I can also dive the occasional night and weekend evening.

Please feel free to PM if your headed out and don't mind a new guy tagging along!!

Rhoadc@hotmail.com
08-05-2009, 11:35 AM,
Name: Tanner
Gear: Own-Wet
Cert: PADI
Dives: handful, finally bought equipment this season and am having a blast

I'm in Northern MN and have been diving locally and will dive anywhere if scheduling works. I saw some divers from Grand Forks, ND, I live two hours from there so if any of you are interested let me know. Have fun!
08-05-2009, 03:47 PM,
I guess I'm still learning how to post on this site. 

Michelle M.
PADI certified in late 2008.
# of dives 1
Live in St. Paul.
Available to dive on weekends.

08-07-2009, 11:30 PM,
Been a member for over a year, first post (feel bad about that)...

Dan Schultz
Home:  Cottage Grove
Certification:  PADI DM
Number of Dives:  130+
Experience in Crosby, Wazee, Square, Perch, Lac Lavon locally.  Have been to Maui, Puerto Rico, Puerto Vallarta, and the Dutch Antilles.  Will be doing some dives, hopefully, in the northeast US this late summer and fall.

I try to get out just about every weekend during the summer.  Contact me via PM here if you'd like info where our group will probably be on any given weekend between now and October.
08-08-2009, 09:57 AM,
Kerry V
Silver Lake, MN
Cert:  OW
Open to dive anytime, only have 5 logged dives under my belt so I am looking to log some good local dives.
11-05-2009, 05:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2010, 01:05 PM by blaughn.)
Bruce Laughton
Bloomington MN
Cert: PADI OW May 2008, AOW 2010
Number of dives: 46 local
Equip: Own/Wetsuit/Drysuit/dive-capable fishing boat

I love diving with my Excalibur II metal detector and taking home what others have left behind.
email: blaughn@(remove)hotmail.com
Bruce
01-13-2010, 12:08 AM,
Hey everyone,

I just moved to Duluth from Milwaukee (well Im in superior, I guess I just cant make it into viking territory yet)

Alex Seeboth
Superior, WI
Cert: Divemaster (PADI), CCR Trimix (IANTD)
Number of dives: filled 2 log books and stopped counting?
Equip: just about everything,  Megalodon CCR, JW Fishers Pulse 6x metal detector, I might even have an extra 80 if you need one and its not filled with a bailout mix

Im open to just about any diving, whether its deep or above the thermocline, but great lake wrecks are the best diving in the world (until I find an excuse to get into cave diving).  Ill dive with just about anyone as long as your not a complete soup sandwich. 
"in order to have a good idea, you must first have lots of ideas"  -Linus Pauling
04-16-2010, 07:36 AM,
Pat Clements
Rosemount, MN

Certified NASDS 30 years ago and did some wreck diving back then. Got out of diving and recently got re-certified.

Certified 2010 PADI OW
Number of dives: 4 Ocean Open Water Dives
I have my own equipment and one steel 72 tank - I dive wet.

I am open to diving as much as I can.
I'm a Mog, Half man half dog - I'm my own best friend.<br />Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs &amp; random people.
06-21-2010, 06:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2012, 11:30 PM by BigC.)
l
&quot;Gentle determination is the true strength of a man&quot;<br />My Mom<br />1946 ~ 2001<br />Cancer is not a faceless disease
06-22-2010, 06:06 PM,
Dan Castle
Ham Lake or Twin Cities in general
SSI 85 dives

I have not dived since 2008 and am ready to go again.
I took a job to have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday free and now no fun dives.
Always willing to try a new lake.