Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Buddy List
06-30-2010, 07:04 PM,
Re: Dive Buddy List
Alayna Adams
Oakdale, MN
SSI OW <15 dives

I am available during the day during the week, my summer class ends later in July so for now M-Thurs is busier but Friday mornings are good. M-Thurs I could do really early afternoon, like by 1pm. My husband (willadams67 on here) and I can only go together on the weekends but I want to get more experience in since we're planning to go to Cozumel this winter.

Email or PM me alayna_adams@hotmail.com
07-15-2010, 07:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2010, 03:40 PM by Arkman.)
Josh Caroon
Moorhead, MN
Cert: OW
Number of dives: ~25
Equip: I have all my own stuff.

I got certified in 2002 and haven't been able to dive much since.  I'm looking to do a few dives to get back into the swing of things.  Don't be afraid of my lack of experience.  I'm a safe diver and willing to listen and learn!   ;D
09-19-2010, 10:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2013, 08:58 PM by eddy.)
Chuck Eddy
Cert: PADI OW Instructor
Lots of dives

I love diving the Great Lakes as well as local mines and local lakes...especially sites I've never dove before.

Email: cdeddy@gmail.com
01-22-2011, 02:05 PM,
Name: Jeff
Certification:  PADI
Dives: I have not had the chance to dive after I earned my certification last fall. 
I am going on a cruise in Feb (13-20) where I will be diving in Roatan, Belize and Cozumel.

I would like to get some dives in this next summer and maybe get into cold water dives next year. 

01-23-2011, 09:24 PM,
Hi Jeff,

Enjoy the cruise, wish I could get out of town and go dive.  I just had some fun in the pool at the Boat Show!  Turns out one of the other guys in the pool trying scuba for his first time was someone I'd known since 1989 and had looong since lost touch with.

With the current "infestation" of Zebra Mussels in Prior Lake....It may be better diving and not so good for fishing in the next 10 years or so.  But in the meantime, try diving it early in the season.  Just after ice out and before nuts in the boats are churning it up too much to see through!

Good Luck, we may have to get together some afternoon.  I get off work in Prior Lake at 3pm and then....Drive back to Brooklyn Center!

Lisa
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
01-28-2011, 02:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2011, 06:11 PM by Spyder.)
Name: Josh K
Dives: 25+
Certifications: PADI
Equipment: Have equipment, including dry suit.

Interested in diving daytime, after work or on the weekends. Interested in diving the local wrecks, pits or just for the sake of blowing bubbles.

02-20-2011, 05:01 PM,
Name: Josh Hubred
St. Paul, MN
Certification: SSI Open Water (2009)
Dives: 8
Have dived on GBR(5x), Lake Havasu AZ, and M.O.A. Underwater Adventures.

Would have to rent or borrow gear.
Willing to dive on prearranged date and location.
&quot;Speak softly and carry a BIG stick&quot;<br />Teddy Roosevelt
03-18-2011, 11:55 AM,
Dive Buddy List
Name: Mark Allan
Certification: Open Water
Dives: 4
Equipment: Still researching

Got certified in Cozumel in 2/2011 - reef dives, swim throughs, two wall dives (one to 105fsw)
I am interested in diving in MN/WI. I'd like to continue with the Advanced Open and acquire the Ship Wreck and Deep Dive specialties. In the next year or so, drysuit & ice skills.
04-08-2011, 04:58 PM,
My name is Dan Otterdahl, I live in Mayer, MN (a few miles west of Waconia). I have hundreds of dives, mostly in South Florida and the Keys (lots of lobstering), but also once each in Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. I've done one ice dive by myself in Minnetonka in my 7mm suit. I would like to so a lot more ice dives this coming winter and would like to find a group to go with. I have all of my own gear except a dry suit. If you need a dive buddy, get in touch!
05-08-2011, 09:40 PM,
NAME: Chuck
Certs: PADI OW
Dive Count: 10
Locations: Elk River

Lake Wazee, Square Lake and Puerto Vallarta.

Looking to expand my diving experience.  May obtain AOW this summer.  Looking for a dive buddy.  Available some weekdays and some weekend.

spyguy1us@yahoo.com