Remember me
Lost Password Register

Members missing?
07-26-2004, 08:12 AM,
Members missing?
Did DRE and Grovekitty delete thier accounts from the list or did something happen to the software? ???

I hope they didn't leave.
07-26-2004, 08:38 AM,
Re:Members missing?
Yep, gone... not sure how or why their accounts got removed since I never heard anything about it.
07-26-2004, 03:55 PM,
:'(

07-26-2004, 04:15 PM,
The word I got was that they moved out east.
07-26-2004, 07:37 PM,
That may be, but it doesn't explaine why they picked up thier marbles and left.

07-27-2004, 02:23 PM,
It didnt seem to me that they were that interested in making nice much of the time. I found Dre to be hyper critical of everyone, and would have to search long and hard to find something nice come out of his mouth when directing statement towards the general diving public. It appeared to me that in the DIR forum, they seemed to be quite knowledgable and have a wealth of information. Unfortunately, in the Rude forum, they seemed to excel as well. I am not surprised that they failed to mention that they were leaving.
Oops Did I really say that?????
07-27-2004, 06:05 PM,
Like sands through an hourglass.........so are the DIR's in our lives Big Grin
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
08-06-2004, 09:00 PM,
Oh, you mean like putting signs on platforms at Square Lake.
I agree that is rude... and shameful.

I think they joined a group of mercenaries out east with plots of world domination... or something like that.
Wink
;D
Safety first, ego last, actions speak louder than words or c-cards.
08-08-2004, 02:31 PM,

Keep in mind I'm not talking about Dave and Amber in this instance.

Safety first, ego last, actions speak louder than words or c-cards.
08-09-2004, 08:18 PM,

I talked to them at DUI Days and according to Amber she got a new job as a big advertising executive for one of the major car manufactures. They were relocating to NYC where they were going to continue diving and buy a new Hummer.