Remember me
Lost Password Register

aqua lung
07-27-2004, 03:26 PM,
aqua lung
Hi, anyone using the aqua lung titan lx out there.

looking to purchase one and looking for feedback on the model.

thxk
07-27-2004, 06:02 PM,
Re:aqua lung
I use an aqualung titan glacia which has been real good to me. It's similar to what your looking at with the exceptions of being environmentaly sealed. The Titan lx supreme is a step up from the Glacia due to the fact it's got a balanced 2nd stage. I have not had a free flow with my glacia ever (knock on wood) but it does get a little tight after 115'. If I could buy it over again, I would probably go with the LX supreme for the balanced 2nd stage but my Glacia is still fine with me. If you plan to dive around here, get one that is e-sealed. Stay away from US divers (useless divers). A buddy I dive with had one and he earned the name captain freeflow. USdivers is much lower quality! Smith diving has them (aqualung) in their rental line and they are all probably less than 6 months old. Rent 1 for $10.00 and see what you think. Overall, I bought aqualung because I felt it was tried and true and have been happy with my decision. Feel free to drop me a line if theres anything more specific I can try to answer for you, Jeff.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson