Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee Aug 13th
08-07-2004, 10:34 AM,
Wazee Aug 13th
Sage and I and Missy are going to Wazee on Friday morning, haven't been there since ice out in April!I have a new Weezle extreme I'm anxious to try out. Anyone else want to go? Missy isn't a for sure and I am. Jean? I hear your on a personal dive mission! Going for a record? Linda Oh and Todd lost a weight pocket over the side of the boat on the Square "reef"! You almost will need a lift bag though if anyone finds it! Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
08-08-2004, 11:18 AM,
Re:Wazee Aug 13th
I have 2 tanks I am bringing to Brainerd and plan to dive and camp the weekend. I think I will go up thursday after work. maby we can hook up.
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
08-08-2004, 05:37 PM,
If I'll find somebody to work for me on Friday I would like to go to Wazee on Friday, too. If not - I'm avaible Sat and Sun.
08-08-2004, 11:36 PM,
We're going to wazee though.Or are you in Brainerd? Missy and I are a for sure on friday.We are going to Crosby onthe weekend of the 21st for the Smith Dive so want to get to Wazee on the 13th. Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
08-09-2004, 04:15 AM,
Linda, what time are you planning to be there on Fri? And how long are you planning to stay there? Just Fri or all weekend?
Jean are you coming? I really liked marathon diving with you.
08-09-2004, 05:22 AM,

Er , you twisted my arm!!! If I have no job interview conflicts on Friday , I'll be there...!!! ;D
Looking forward to it. Gotta keep that streak going , ya know... :Smile
Might be able to do some weekend stuff there too...

Jean

P.S. I looked on the Square reef for your weight pocket but it was too stired up on Sunday from classes. Maybe I might peek around Mon and Tues for it. If I find it and can't get it back up , I'll set it in the boat... Wink
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
08-09-2004, 07:52 AM,
I am heading to Brainerd on fri but may head to wazee on sat.
as my other budy is working I will know on wednesday
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
08-09-2004, 08:33 AM,
We are going there early Fri morning, I suppose we'll get there around 10 or so. I have to see when Missy wants to hook up.We are coming back that late afternoon.Jean the weight pocket is straight down in the weed bed. Remember where we came up straight out from the platforms to that shallower 12-15' "reef"? We had our boat anchored out there and the weight fell out of his BC while he was getting it back on the boat. Linda
08-09-2004, 10:09 AM,

Eyups...I know where it is...I'll give it a peek... Wink
Er , where are you meeting at Wazee...
(Lake , Wazee Sports , other...) ?
Of course , that is , if you don't mind me showing up...

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
08-10-2004, 04:53 AM,
One of my coworkers will cover for me on Fri!!! So I'll be there for sure. I'll drive there right after work (3am) and I'll be sleeping in my car (Honda Element) by Wazee sports. Please wake me up if I'll be sleeping when you'll be there. I need to rent a tank.