Remember me
Lost Password Register

Re: Anyone interested in diving Fish Lake (LeSueur
05-02-2002, 01:53 PM,
jj<br>what time were you looking at<br>bruce
05-02-2002, 04:30 PM,
Bruce,<br><br>I will have some afternoons off next week.  But also I can try Saturdays or Fridays late afternoon (after 4 pm)<br><br>take care,<br><br>Jose
02-12-2003, 11:24 AM,
Bruce and Jose;
Saw your posts from last May. I live in Madison Lake area and was wondering if your going to be diving Fish Lake again this summer. Would like to dive with you if we can set something up. Haven't dove Fish yet, someone at work told me about where it is so I'll have to take a drive and find it.
Anyone else interested?
02-12-2003, 01:39 PM,
Jose and I dove fish lake last May. The viz was pretty bad. I guess the lake usually has good viz in the spring. I think we were there after some recent storms though. We will probably be out there again this spring.

PS. Beware, this lake has 8' man-eating catfish.
--Jason
02-12-2003, 02:04 PM,
Are you talking about diving Fish Lake in Maple Grove, MN?
02-12-2003, 02:17 PM,
No, they are referring to Fish Lake down by LeSueur, MN south of the twin cities.
02-12-2003, 02:34 PM,
Hey , at least they only eat men !!! Wink
Reminds me of the killer carp in Perch Lake.
And of course , my camera and I are always interested.

Thanks...Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
02-12-2003, 03:32 PM,
Wow... plans of local diving! It's definately been a while since I've seen posts like this. Making me look forward to late March/Early April if Mother Nature allows. Heck, the first day we have above 60 with no ice on the lakes, I'm there!
02-13-2003, 12:42 AM,
I'm with you Chris.

If anyone is interested:

On March 1st I am thinking of loading my car with dive gear, a couple of tanks, a cooler full of food, and a sleeping bag. I'm going to keep a constant lakeside vigil until Mother Nature caves in and provides diving to a poor Minnesotan.

Peaceful demonstrations have worked in a number of other more volatile situations, why couldn't it work here?

Just an idea. It sure would make me feel better than I do just sitting here waiting.
02-13-2003, 07:59 AM,
Good idea, but I'd better sit at home... I don't think Mother Nature cares to much for me. Everytime I plan something or wash my truck and car it either rains or snows. I'm planning a surprise attack when she least expects it. Wink

PS
I put on all my dive gear last night except the gloves, hood and mask. Felt awesome, but really warm!

sigh