Remember me
Lost Password Register

Anybody want to go to Copper Harbor? Read on.
08-16-2004, 09:28 PM,
Anybody want to go to Copper Harbor? Read on.
Copper Harbor Aug 16 2004

Last chance people.

I have decided to go to Copper Harbor. My wife (Steph) is joining me, as is Paul Hammond. I have room for one person to ride with me and lots of room for gear in my trailer. So if you want to be adventurous join us. I doubt we will have enough people to do the Mesquite. (Need 6) But the shore diving and the area makes it sound very inviting. My crew is leaving Thursday the 26th of august. It is about 392 miles. I figure about 8 hours. If Ron were driving it would be about 6. (Just kidding.)

We are going to camp at a place called Camp Fanny Hooe. Looks like a neat campground.
There are 2 good websites.
and

I know it’s a Late notice but I figured what the heck. I posted this on another buddy list earlier and had some inquireries. Better late than never. So if you like adventures let me know. Or if you have been to Copper Harbor Let me know.

So email me if your interested
wtdrm@direcway.com

This is not a store event.

Thanks
Chuck Johnson
08-17-2004, 12:25 PM,
Re:Anybody want to go to Copper Harbor? Read on.
Would love to join you, but I'll be fishing in Manitoba. Do let us know how the dives go . . . I'm very intereted in heading up there, perhaps this fall, more likely next spring.

Have fun! ;D
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy