Remember me
Lost Password Register

asking for prayers
08-23-2004, 12:40 PM,
asking for prayers

David Olson is a scuba diver from the Milacs lake area and my cousin. he, his wife and their sons girlfriend went to visit their son at Luther Collage. their plane crashed shortly after takeoff.
Michele died at the scene, David is in a coma with both lungs collapesd.
Amanda(the girlfriend is in serious condition in the hospital)

David and Michele have 3 children please pray they don't lose both parrents.

Thank you
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
08-23-2004, 01:44 PM,
Re:asking for prayers
I am so sorry to hear about this loss in your family. Please accept my condolences and prayers. Keep us updated.
--Jason
08-23-2004, 02:29 PM,
my thoughts are with you
Oops Did I really say that?????
08-30-2004, 02:18 PM,
David has come through 3 9hr surgarys and doctors are hopefull he will pull through. he should be off the resprator today we hope.
the girl riding with passed away this weekend and her family could use any prayers you could give.
08-30-2004, 04:05 PM,

You have my sincere prayers , my friend, as well as the family. I will pray that he does pull thru...

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
08-30-2004, 07:48 PM,
You are in my thoughts and prayers, I am sure your brother has a passion for flying like we do for diving.

GOD bless
09-24-2004, 08:21 AM,
thank you all for your support David is off of the ventaltor, and off dialisis (sp?) and should be moving to StCloud hospital next week for rehab. he is now able to talk and we may soon know what caused the crash.
09-24-2004, 11:19 PM,
Re:cause
I am relieved to hear things are looking better. Finding the cause may not help. Your support definately will. Prayers go out for his recovery and painfull adjustment to follow.
Non-divers seem so,  well,  shallow.