Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee dive Saturday July 20th ?
07-17-2002, 10:52 AM,
Wazee dive Saturday July 20th ?
Is anyone interested in diving Wazee this Saturday, the 20th?  I will be in WI near Black River Falls and would like to dive with anyone interested?  I'm game for any location at the mine and would be able to meet as early as anyone would like?<br><br>Pete
07-17-2002, 11:39 AM,
Re: Wazee dive Saturday July 20th ?
If I do not have a softball commitment on Saturday, I could probably make it.<br>I just dove Wazee last Saturday and dove the WALL for the first time!!!<br>ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!<br>Viz was great, as usual...<br>The mine is located off of  exit   116   on Eastbound 94  (2nd Black River Falls exit<br>Take a left (go over I94)<br>Wazee Sports Center about a mile down on left hand side of the road.<br>Stop in there for information about Lake Wazee.  The mine is located about 10 Minutes<br>away.  (Not sure of the mileage)<br>$2 per day per cat<br>#10 per day per diver.<br><br>If you need anything else, please let me know<br><br>Thanks..Jean<br><br>P.S.  A lot of other guys around this board know a lot more about Wazee that I could ever<br>hope to know.  I have made 4 dives here this year, and would like to make a lot more!!!!<br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH