Remember me
Lost Password Register

anyone Diving this weekend 7/13-7/14
07-09-2002, 04:05 AM,
anyone Diving this weekend 7/13-7/14
I missed crosby last weekend and was only 20 min away. any plans this weekend (the wife feel guilty so I could go almost anyware)<br>my gear is packed and tank is full all I need Is a buddy and Water.
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
07-09-2002, 02:51 PM,
Re: anyone Diving this weekend 7/13-7/14
Going to Lake Wazee on Sat. Morning...<br>Anyone that wants to come...GREAT!!!!<br>I (and buddy) will be at the dive shop by 10 AM.<br>Anyway, this is just fun dive(s)  (No advance cert yet)<br>If anyone wishes to join us, please, come on over!!!<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-09-2002, 03:22 PM,
High chance of going to Crosby early Sat AM, diving maybe 3 times and returning evening.<br>There was a new stolen car dumped in one of the pits.  If its still there, I'd like to try to find it (location info provided by Todd at MSD) and get some pics.<br>DanL
Dan L
07-09-2002, 06:07 PM,
Quote:<br>There was a new stolen car dumped in one of the pits.  If its still there, I'd like to try to find it (location info provided by Todd at MSD) and get some pics.<br>DanL
<br>Wow...that would be awesome to check out.  I suppose they need to take it out though ???
07-11-2002, 12:29 PM,
It looks like my go anyware plans have changed for Sat. My son is playing in two Hocky games against Dulth on Sat. so I need to dive local and early or late on sat or dive Sun.<br>
07-12-2002, 11:13 AM,
Jean and I are going to Perch on Sunday.
Hazel
07-12-2002, 01:37 PM,
Perch sound like a good dive, I've never been there.<br>Are you meeting somwere first or at the lake?<br>How many dives are you planing,how namy tanks are you bringing?<br><br>
07-13-2002, 02:52 PM,
Quote:Perch sound like a good dive, I've never been there.<br>Are you meeting somwere first or at the lake?<br>How many dives are you planing,how namy tanks are you bringing?<br><br>
<br>We're only planning on a one tank dive - pretty much stick to the shallows and feed the fish. I'll call you to finalize details.
Hazel
07-13-2002, 05:21 PM,
HG and Jose planed a dive about 30 min from my house so I think I will join them this time maby we can meet up for another dive in a couple weeks.<br><br>thanks for the invite, you have my # if you want to dive or chat
07-15-2002, 07:10 AM,
Dive Report: Perch Lake, July 14, 2002<br><br>Crazy Jean and I went to Perch Lake last Sunday to feed fish. She brought some hotdogs and we pretty much stuck to the shallows by some rock formation and fed the fish - mostly pan fish but we saw some bass. Took some pictures. Temperature was 80 degrees above the first thermocline. We really didn't venture any deeper because Jean wasn't wearing a wetsuit. Visibility was not so good - very green and only about 5 to 7 feet. We were in the water for 2 hours and 15 minutes - a new record for me (talk about jaw fatigue  Wink) We had a blast though and my buoyancy-control is improving. Thanks Jean!
Hazel