Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hairy Backs . . .
09-16-2004, 11:07 AM,
Hairy Backs . . .
Well . . . I'm sure he has a hairy back!

Attached Files
.jpg   lumpy_2.JPG (Size: 6.25 KB / Downloads: 218)
.jpg_thumb   lumpy_2.JPG_thumb (Size: 29.4 KB / Downloads: 0)
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
09-16-2004, 11:07 AM,
Re:Hairy Backs . . .
And here's his Dad!

Attached Files
.jpg   Big_foot_2.JPG (Size: 22.79 KB / Downloads: 223)
.jpg_thumb   Big_foot_2.JPG_thumb (Size: 52.71 KB / Downloads: 0)
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
09-16-2004, 11:11 AM,
Check out this link:
09-16-2004, 12:59 PM,
How about this link..

Tongue
Safety first, ego last, actions speak louder than words or c-cards.
09-16-2004, 01:48 PM,
but whats important
MNLakeDiver (aka Jim)<br />The water is so cold I can see my breath !
09-16-2004, 02:24 PM,
I think I may have a winner here. Sadly enough, we are not the only group talking about this subject.

&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
09-17-2004, 05:31 AM,
Man, after seeing that, i dont think i have the experience to talk about Hairy Backs.....I had thoughs of a follow up post of Hairy Asses, but it looks like that one is well covered also.......Woe is me...woe is me, where do i fit it....
Oops Did I really say that?????
09-17-2004, 04:33 PM,
I found these ones yesterday as well, who according to guiness, hold the world record. I still have to give the credit to the other guy.

Some people excel at sports, some at academia, some at crafts and some..............

Just curious Capt. Dean, where did this idea originate? It's pretty darn funny where ever it came from ;D
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
09-17-2004, 04:45 PM,
LOL,
MArk Y started this strand. It originally stemmed from a DIR strand, that was not going so well. I mentioned in that strand that maybe i should just stick to what i know...I figured i knew enough about hairy backs...clearly i have over estimated my own experience ..I am blown away by these Wookies
Oops Did I really say that?????
09-17-2004, 08:11 PM,
Dang, and I thought George The Animal Steel was hairy...LOL! Wink