Remember me
Lost Password Register

MSD'S 4th Annual Cuyuna Dive Fest
09-17-2004, 10:05 AM,
MSD'S 4th Annual Cuyuna Dive Fest
I have been noticing some confusion on this years Cuyuna Dive Fest. Here is a quick run down of what is happening. We have moved our location from Mangan to Portsmouth (DNR) Campground. The gates open at 3:00 PM on Friday, September 24th, for those who want to set up their tents or R.V.'s. We will finish up on Sunday with the prize give-aways at 2:00 PM. As always our intrepid dive staff will be planting 300 poker chips in 10 different dive sites through-out the mines over the course of the weekend. We will be announcing their locations periodically as the festival progresses. Found poker chips can be registered for a chance at smaller prizes (lights, accesories, shirts, aircards, etc.) Everyone attending will also be given a raffle ticket for the big prizes (regs, B.C.'s, computers, etc.) Participants will be awarded an additional raffle ticket if they collect at least one bag of garbage from the mine pits, either top-side or underwater. Our favorite band, The Crows in the Corn will be back again and performing Saturday night at 9:00 P.M. Please check out our website and click on our activities button for more detailed information. . Hope to see you there.
Todd Matthies