Remember me
Lost Password Register

June 29-30th  Anybody wanna get wet this weekend?
06-25-2002, 07:09 AM,
June 29-30th  Anybody wanna get wet this weekend?
Making an inquiry...Anybody going out this weekend (June 29-30th)<br>Have to work Sat. night for the Twins, but I can dive Sat Morning and all day Sunday<br>if anyone is interested please post!!!<br><br>Thanks again all of you!!!<br>Crazy Jean<br><br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-26-2002, 07:32 AM,
Re: June 29-30th  Anybody wanna get wet this weeke
<br>I am planning to dive Lake Okoboji (Minnesota/Iowa border) this weekend.  Planning two dives on Saturday, camping on Sat night, and two more dives on Sunday.  Anyone is more than welcome to join me either day.  The lake is about 3 hours south of the cities.  It supposedly has good visibility and interesting underwater structures.<br><br>www.okobojiscuba.com<br>
--Jason
06-26-2002, 08:03 AM,
There are three nice places that we can visit in Okoboji:<br><br>1) The Pipelines (two underwater pipelines that goes down to 60 feet - you can see Bullheads under the pipe, White Bass, Perch, Muskie)<br><br>2)  The Underwater Tower (27 feet deep - lots of fish: White Bass, Walleye, Tiger Muskie, and Cat Fish at the base of the Tower)<br><br>3)  Brown Bay
06-26-2002, 09:07 AM,
I have to work until noon on Saturday but I might want to come down Saturday late afternoon and meet up with you guys to possibly do a dive Saturday and camp out and do a couple more dives on Sunday.  Post the details here or send me an email of where you'll be camping so I can find you.
06-26-2002, 09:33 AM,
Is Rochester on the way? Maybe we can meet up and I'll join you... Let me know.
06-26-2002, 10:49 AM,
<br>Lonnie, it would be great to have you join me for camping and diving on Sunday.  I'd definitely do a late sat dive with you as well.  You have my cell number.  I'll try to set more definitive plans after talking to Jose tomorrow.  There are two dive shops in the Okoboji area.  So we could probably meet at Okoboji Scuba at a specified time.<br><br>Chris, I don't know how far Okoboji is from Rochester.  I was planning to go through Mankato on the way down to meet up with Jose.  Did you want to dive both days and camp?  Maybe you could meet up with us in Mankato.  <br>
--Jason
06-27-2002, 08:23 AM,
Get the info on these two dive shops so we can add them to the list. ;D
Leon
06-27-2002, 01:14 PM,
Do you guys have any room for an extra one on Sunday?<br>Let me know, and I can come on down...<br>Thanks again...Jean<br><br>P.S.  I can either meet you at the dive shop -or- I could get directions to camping area<br>       Either way is just fine!!!!<br><br><br><br><br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-27-2002, 02:34 PM,
My friend Kyle and I will be up at Crosby this weekend.  We are probably going to camp on Portsmouth and dive both Saturday and Sunday.<br><br>Feel free to crash our campsite and join in on the fun.   ;D<br><br>Dan
06-27-2002, 05:32 PM,
Dan,<br>Met you at Mahnomen a few weeks ago.<br>I'll meet you at Portsmouth.  Haven't been to that pit, but will find it.<br>I'll be there Sat by 9am if I don't get there Fri evening. Don't wait for me if I'm not there when you want to start - don't want to delay you.<br>If you change plans, please call me at cell 612-532-3011 or home 952-829-9227, or leave your location at Mn School of Diving in Brainerd. I'll be stopping there before coming out to the divesite. <br>What kind of dives do you want to do?<br>See ya,<br>Dan L
Dan L