Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Wazee - June 22nd
06-17-2002, 07:45 AM,
Re: Lake Wazee - June 22nd
So who is all going and what time will be meeting?
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tom
06-17-2002, 08:19 AM,
I'll be going provided my doctor gives me the ok... I figure $50 ought to be enough to pursuade her. Big Grin Just kidding of course, but I really hope I can make this one.
06-17-2002, 07:23 PM,
I'll be going to Wazee.  If I dont have to work too late on Friday I plan on leaving after work.  Anyone else going on Friday?   <br>I will be camping.  I think there are some sites at the lake. First come first serve. I can try to save some spaces if anyone is interested.   If not at the lake there are plenty of other places to camp.  Who is planning on camping?<br><br>jerry<br>
GO DIVING!
06-17-2002, 07:27 PM,
Jerry, I plan on camping on Saturday night.  I'd appreciate it if you could save a space for me.  I'm going to drive there early Sat morning.  We should plan on a meeting spot for Sat morning -- either at the lake or at the dive shop.
--Jason
06-17-2002, 07:52 PM,
Jason,  will do.     I think it would be best to meet at the dive shop at a certain time unless I find out specifically where or which campgrounds we will be at.  This time of year there are a LOT of ATV'rs, but I think most of them use the hotel, I hope.<br> I know they recommend reserving a hotel for those of you who are not camping because they do fill up.<br><br><br>Here's a website that is  helpful.  <br>Click on diving and it will also show campsites, etc.<br>
GO DIVING!
06-18-2002, 05:43 PM,
Count me in!  My new dry suit finally arrived and I'll be glad to give it a test drive at Wazee this weekend.<br><br>I'm not sure whether or not I'm camping yet but I'll let y'all know prior to taking off.<br><br>Is anyone packing Leon? LOL  ;D<br><br>Safe diving,<br><br>Dan<br> <br><br>  
06-18-2002, 08:37 PM,
Aaaarrrgh!!!<br>I was planning to go to Wazee, but I was reminded that this weekend we are invited to numerous graduation parties. Must attend those.<br>Enjoy Wazee!  I'll be thinking of you.<br>Dive safely!<br>Dan
Dan L
06-19-2002, 04:05 AM,
I would have loved to go on this trip. But my son who just graduated high school and I are going on a road trip to Florida. I plan on diving there. I am sure the diving will not be as good as where you are but we do the best we can. ROTFL
Leon
06-19-2002, 07:02 AM,
Quote:I would have loved to go on this trip. But my son who just graduated high school and I are going on a road trip to Florida. I plan on diving there. I am sure the diving will not be as good as where you are but we do the best we can. ROTFL
<br>Bummer Leon...I feel sorry for you...LOL!! ;D
06-19-2002, 09:42 AM,
Anyone diving Saturday in the morningtime (Before noonish)<br>Just checking...Have to work Sat. night...No night diving for this gal.... Sad<br><br>Thanks, as always...<br><br>Jean<br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH