Remember me
Lost Password Register

Perch Lake
10-22-2004, 02:01 PM,
Perch Lake
What happened to the sunken boat a Perch Lake, did someone move it?
10-22-2004, 02:33 PM,
Re:Perch Lake

Either they moved it (deeper water) or they pulled it out...I noticed the same thing...There were some old boards just below where the boat used to be , giving an indication that they pulled into deeper water > 40 feet.
But that's just a guess on my part (and others too...) We dipped down the drop-off just below where is used to be and no sign of it down to 40 feet.

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
10-25-2004, 07:01 AM,
it is still in the lake and is shallower than 60'. Wink
10-25-2004, 07:55 AM,
Hmm...so I take it you were one of the culprits. Wink Care to give us some more clues? :-\
10-26-2004, 08:49 AM,
Care to give us some more clues? :-\
[/quote]
Apparently not...OK. Anyone up for diving Perch this weekend to look for the famous wreck that's been relocated? Big Grin Right now Sunday looks like the better day for weather but if it isn't raining Saturday I'd be up for diving Saturday as well.
10-26-2004, 09:39 AM,
Care to give us some more clues? :-\
[/quote]
Apparently not...OK. Anyone up for diving Perch this weekend to look for the famous wreck that's been relocated? Big Grin Right now Sunday looks like the better day for weather but if it isn't raining Saturday I'd be up for diving Saturday as well.
[/quote]

That might be fun...Looking for the "Famous Wreck"!!!
I think either day works for me...

Jean
10-26-2004, 10:57 AM,
count me in for some wreck diving on Perch. Do you think we'll need the side scan sonar?

Dan
10-26-2004, 03:34 PM,

Now that is just TOO funny !!!!
So who's going to tow the Sonar gear???

Jean
10-26-2004, 04:31 PM,
You since you have a scooter. Wink
10-26-2004, 09:56 PM,
I would love to dive pearch on sunday thats the only day I would have. :'( I would like to help in the look for the boat I would need directions to the lake and where to meet becouse i would not have a dive partner also if it's ok that I tag along how many tanks should I bring. It would be a great chance for me to try out the new BCD I won at the Air Down There night dive. let me know if it ok